CCD COVID-19 Loan Program
With the outbreak of COVID-19 across the nation, many businesses are currently and potentially facing revenue shortfalls that compromise their ability to cover operating expenses.
CCD Business Development Corporation (CCD) has established a COVID-19 Loan Program to provide immediate assistance to enable businesses time to apply for additional assistance through other programs like the SBA Disaster Loan Program.
COVID-19 Loan Program Overview:
- Available to businesses located in Coos, Curry and Douglas counties.
- Maximum Loan $15,000
- 1% Loan Fee
- Use Personal Guarantees as Collateral
- Operating Company (Business) in business for at least two years.
- Provide 2019 Tax Return or CPA prepared financials showing positive earnings.
- Payments deferred for 3 months.
- Interest Rate 4%
- Five (5) year repayment period.
Note: Applicant must provide proof they were unable to obtain loan request from a traditional lending source.
You can find the COVID-19 Loan Program Application on our website at www.ccdbusiness.org.