We will keep you up to date with the news we receive from the State and the communities we serve in Southern Oregon. The financial impact, as well as the social impact, will be felt for a long time. If your business has been impacted, please let us know.
Here are a few links to government information about COVID-19.
- Oregon Coronavirus Information & Resources Page: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-covid-19
- Oregon Governor Kate Brown’s News Page: Oregon.Gov/Newsroom
- OHA Emerging Respiratory Disease page: www.healthoregon.org/coronavirus
- CDC COVID-19 page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC travel notice: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices
- CDC Interim Guidance: Get Your Household Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC – Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
Every Day and When Someone Is Sick
Here is a non-governmental link sent in by Mari Williams, Junior Researcher, Wilkes Institute for Environmental Sciences and Sustainability
- COVID-19 as an Endemic: How to Keep Homes, Workplaces, Schools, and Institutions Safe: Interim Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for U.S. Households with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Lane County Public Health Opens Call Center and Joint Information Center in Response to COVID-19 Concerns
Contact: 541-682-1390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Lane County has opened a call center beginning March 10, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. to answer community questions regarding the Novel Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. The call center, which can be reached by calling 541-682-1380, is part of the Joint Information Center (JIC) established on March 9, 2020…Read More
Oregon Tech proactively preparing its campuses, teaching sites for a comprehensive response to Coronavirus
March 7, 2020; KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. – Oregon Institute of Technology, “Oregon Tech,” has deployed a COVID-19 response team to ensure that it is prepared should any of its students, employees or campus contacts test positive for the coronavirus. With new presumptive cases announced today in Klamath, Jackson and Washington counties, university…Read More